COVID-19 RegulationsSome municipal functions such as public transport, restaurant hours and liquor sales are impacted by recent national COVID-19 regulations.
Read the COVID-19 regulations.
This is the latest version of this By-law.
Holding of Events By-law, 2019
- Published in Government Gazette no. 8177 on 15 November 2019
- Commenced on 15 November 2019
- [Up to date as at 22 May 2020]
Definitions and application
2. Application of this by-law
Permit application process, requirements and enforcement
3. Permit requirement for event
4. Application for permit to hold event
5. Criteria and conditions
6. Requirements and conditions
7. Holding of event
8. Compliance notices
9. Inspections and right of access
10. Suspension and revocation of permit
12. Agreements and partnerships
14. Offences and penalties
16. Repeal of by-laws
17. Short title and commencement
- Entire By-law
- Chapter 1 – Definitions and application
- Chapter 2 – Permit application process, requirements and enforcement
- Chapter 3 – General provision
History of this By-law
15 November 2019 this versionPublished in Government Gazette no. 8177By-law commences.